Note: If you want your order for the start of the Sept term, please order before 1st August to guarantee your order will be delivered in time.
(FOR FREE DELIVERY PLEASE SELECT ROYAL MAIL AS THE SHIPPING METHOD)
(If DPD Shipping method is selected on check out you will be charged shipping)
The processing time for orders will increase as we head into the summer months. Please be aware that during our absolute peak time, orders can take up to 4 weeks to process. Occasionally we sell out of certain garments which may delay the processing of your order, however we always endeavour to get your order to you as quickly as possible.
There is no facility to come to the Factory and order. Please order Online or by post.
Parkside Academy Uniform
- We consider that uniform is important for several reasons:it provides pupils with a sense of identity and pride in their school. it enhances the appearance of pupils and therefore the reputation of the school it helps to instill in pupils a sense of purpose when they put on their uniform in the mornings it overcomes the problem for both parents and teachers of what is or is not suitable for school. At the same time we are anxious that the uniform should not cost you any more than the clothing you would normally buy for your children.
The standard Academy uniform is as follows:
- Black Blazer (with school badge attached to left breast pocket) (Compulsory)
- White formal school shirt with a collar (not polo shirt or fitted style) – to be ‘tucked in’ to trousers/skirts. It is an expectation that top shirt buttons will be fastened.
- Parkside school tie (Compulsory)
- Plain black trousers (not jeans, low-slung or ‘skinny fit’ styles) or plain black formal school skirt (not tube skirts, lycra skirts, fashion skirts etc – must be knee length and not tight). No leggings, footless or patterned tights.
- Formal, plain black school shoes (not trainers, trainer style shoes, plimsolls or boots such as Rockports, Timberland, Ugg etc.)
- Plain black belt, no more than 3cm wide, if necessary (no large or ornate buckles, studs etc.).
- Optional items: Black Parkside Sweatshirt (with Parkside logo) – no other sweatshirt, sweater, cardigan or jumper should be worn. Hoodies are not allowed. Sweatshirts are not to be worn in summer term.
PE kit: ·
- Girls : School P.E. Polo Shirt, Shorts or Skort and Socks (Compulsory)
- Boys: School P.E. Polo Shirt, Shorts and Socks (Compulsory)
- Optional Items: Outdoor Rugby Top, Black Shorts, Base Layer, Black Tracksuit Bottoms and New Rain Jacket.
- It is advisable to wear shin pads during contact sports such as rugby and football and also to wear gum shields during rugby activities.
All items will be sent to your preferred address - Free of Charge.